Too often, strategies developed in the boardroom don’t connect with those outside.
Purpose-full strategy work is about finding the right questions, involving the right people, and holding the right conversations. But it’s easier said than done.
We work closely with leaders, helping them to have lively strategy conversations with their teams and the wider organisation.
High quality involvement from the start means that action flows naturally.
How we help
Our strategy work takes many different forms, but it is always lively. We can:
- Help clarify purpose and vision, taking both an inside out and an outside in perspective
- Facilitate strategy development with leadership teams, with a focus on exploring scenarios and futures
- Design and run large scale strategy engagement processes involving the whole organisation
- Support strategy realisation: helping leadership or project teams make sense of the strategy recommendation they’ve been tasked with and building capability to deliver
- Provide coaching and thought partnering on strategy